Gaming Divinum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How I Became The CA Of City 18-BY DINO STAN-
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:01 pm by Phoenix

» Back mothafuckas.
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:09 pm by Phoenix

» Character Pics
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm by The Jukebox

» Switch to a new map.
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:01 am by The Jukebox

» Mistakes List
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:58 am by Dr. Mannulus

» Civil Protection Tropes: Why some are bad, and why you should change them.
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 pm by The Jukebox

» The beauty of CQB.
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 pm by [Brony] Rainy

» GDNM Back Online!
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 am by Dr. Mannulus

» What would you do if the Universal Union Invaded?
'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm by [Brony] Rainy

'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame.

Go down

'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame. Empty 'A Brave New World.' - Book for InGame.

Post  Crafty Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 pm

This is my book I have wrote by myself for my character to publish within the IC world!

'A Brave New World'
By Levi Garchozi.

Chapter 1 -

In a world, where the grass was green and the sea was blue. The air calming as usual never to be disturbed by any force. The landscapes were fresh, the earth was fine and not a feral or tainted imagination was occurring. You'd think this is a romance story or some kind of calm and smooth story.. You were wrong.

The Earth had it's fair share of problems as they grew as a planet and being in conflict and peace, harmony and in a world where the world didn't have to worry about anything being wrong. It was also right as it should be. The people were all different in shape, size and characteristics. Everyone and thing was different in it's own mind. It's a different world now..

Chapter 2 -
The UU [Universal Union] is a force that came to Earth and refused to listen to the human's belief's because they thought it was a bad belief, war and a stricken Earth of conflict, murder and crime. They fought hard and after 7 hours they finally took the Earth's leaders down to dust to prevent their ways ever being brought back up again.

The 'Combine' are their solider force and battle rebels and Resistance who fight the Combine and don't accept their ways, in my opinion the Combine are our saviors...

Chapter 3 -
In this new world order, the UU have put their ways upon us and crimes are rarely a problem. Everything is how it should be and no-one is killing unless it's the rebels trying to make the old ways come back. Most people agree that this is the case and want them to stay dead. They prefer the new world compared to the old world...
It's a new generations and the rebels need to understand the severity of this new world... It's better and the economy will grow faster and the world will be brought up as a whole..

My opinion is the UU are the best thing the earth has received in a long time, brought peace and justice to the world. Something we never could.

- By Levi Garchozi - Italian Writer and Publisher.
* Glory to the Universal Union*

Crafty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum