Gaming Divinum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How I Became The CA Of City 18-BY DINO STAN-
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:01 pm by Phoenix

» Back mothafuckas.
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:09 pm by Phoenix

» Character Pics
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm by The Jukebox

» Switch to a new map.
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:01 am by The Jukebox

» Mistakes List
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:58 am by Dr. Mannulus

» Civil Protection Tropes: Why some are bad, and why you should change them.
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 pm by The Jukebox

» The beauty of CQB.
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 pm by [Brony] Rainy

» GDNM Back Online!
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 am by Dr. Mannulus

» What would you do if the Universal Union Invaded?
Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm by [Brony] Rainy

Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing.

Go down

Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing. Empty Dr. Mannulus on Room Clearing.

Post  Dr. Mannulus Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After yesterday's big dynamic event and large citizen population, it has been brought to me why room clearing for the Civil Protection is what it is and not something more militaristic or something else. In short, the question I am asked most is:

"Why does the Civil Protection room clear the way it does?"

---

First off, room clearing is part of the art of Close Quarter Battle (CQB). It is a very intense, many definition and dynamic art of battle. The current setup for the Civil Protection is a old modular breaching formation designed in 2010. The reason it was kept the same for the longest time was because it worked...mostly. The design was created by me in the quest to make something that can be modified on the go, allowed additional units comfortably and MOST IMPORTANTLY, was easy to learn and to teach.

Let's be honest here, most CPs here would still be RCTs if they would be required to learn everything about CQB. This includes things such as: Buttonhooking, Crossovers, Quick-Peeks, Slicing the Pie, High and Low, Wedges, Delta Wedges, Running the Wall, 2/4 Man Penetration, etc. and that is just for entry! That does not cover movement and so on. The only division that requires such intense CQB learning are GHOST units and more importantly, GDNM S6I Operators (Which is a whole other topic). They are also taught to our Overwatch forces, the Tactical Response Units. (Thus why I restrict who has such a whitelist).

So thus, things like the High and Low as seen below will not be trained to every individual unit and instead the old modular concept will be used for the time being. Though as a teaser, this won't be for long...

Interested in CQB? Want a true "Tactical Shooter"? I heavily recommend the new "Simulator/game" known as Door Kickers. Which you can check out by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here is even a picture that I took of me ingame using one of 30+ ideas I have for something regarding GDNM for the future...

Dr. Mannulus
Dr. Mannulus
Admin

https://gamingdivinum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down